- There are no hidden costs as we offer unlimited data transfer volume & virtually unlimited data storage for your Coffs Coast business website.
- Server monitoring and continuous security updates are also included at no additional cost.
Easy & Affordable Hosting
- We like to make things easy and will do our best to listen, explain & to find sensible solutions.
- Our aim is to communicate in a way that everyone can understand as most of our customers like us to skip the IT jargon.
- Our prices are low & fair, plus you work with locals which is always a bonus.
Get The Ball Rolling
It’s over to you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Domain Registration & Setup
- If you prefer the advantages of managing a variety of services in one place, we can take care of your domain registration, renewal & configuration for you.
- We work with officially authorised Australian & international domain registrars and have over a decade of experience with all aspects of domain management.
Price-Friendly Web Hosting Transfer
- In most cases, we can transfer your website from another web host to us at a very low cost, as our experienced technicians are very efficient while taking care of moving your website across.
- After taking a look at the setup & complexity of your site we can provide you with a free quote for the migration process.
Website Hosting Is What We Do
We offer secure, fast & reliable Google Cloud hosting services at reasonable prices to the Coffs Coast region. Our versed local technicians & web developers will make sure that your Coffs Harbour business will enjoy the benefits of state-of-the-art Australian website hosting.
Frequently Asked Web Hosting Questions
Websites are created utilising a variety of programming codes. These codes are inserted into the web pages alongside other elements like graphics, databases, and scripts. When your website is complete, it must be available for everyone to view. This is the job of web hosting.
Web Hosting uses space on a server housed within a data centre. In turn, each data centre connects with every other data centre on the planet. As a result, everyone who requests to view your website through an internet browser application like Edge, Firefox, Brave or Chrome will receive them from the web server. This cloud-based process happens 24/7, 365 days per year.
F1RST’s hosting platform is built on fine-tuned, dependable servers. So you have nothing to worry about with our ultra-reliable service backed by our incredible constant uptime! Plus, we offer super-fast Australian-based servers providing rock-steady service and great value.
Yes, lightning-fast! We use state-of-the-art Google Cloud servers with solid-state drives (SSD), which provide 500% faster access rates and impeccable reliability compared to conventional hard disc drives. Consequently, this technology means your pages load quickly, providing outstanding website performance.
Yes! As well as offering the best web hosting plans, our plans are also cost-effective. In addition, we make sure everyone has the opportunity to promote their website.
Every one of our hosting plans is a shared hosting plan. Shared hosting means that different users’ websites are hosted on the same server while sharing the resources. However, because of the power of our web servers, we can easily support up to 2000 websites per server. This combination means we provide the best value without compromising performance.
We are continuously upgrading our cloud-based network to future-proof its capacity. In addition, we adhere to multiple levels of security and powerful encryption technology to keep your data secure. So rest assured, we deliver safe, fast and reliable web hosting that won’t let you down.
Our Web Hosting servers are located throughout Australia. Therefore, providing an Australian-based Hosting solution is another way to ensure optimal performance, reliability and security.
We offer these locations for Web Hosting in Australia:
F1RST is passionate about operating an efficient, green business. In fact, our eco-friendly Web Hosting is designed to operate with minimum energy.
Furthermore, we support constantly improving technology and offer carbon offsetting. Finally, where possible, we recycle the vast majority of our packaging and avoid generating paper documents.