Easy-Going Video Production
- By creating a video, you get the opportunity to showcase your business and present a more personal aspect of your company to your customers.
- Our friendly & talented videographers capture natural-looking smiles and relatable scenes.
Social Media Videos
- Our high-end productions are great for TV & cinema.
- However, we can easily adapt your videos to be used on your website, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms making them a great asset to your marketing efforts across all channels.
Get The Ball Rolling
It’s over to you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Do you already have a specific idea for a video or need something a little different?
- Our flexible approach means that we can cater for all kinds of projects, large and small.
- Why not provide us with a project outline and get a free quote?
Custom & Long-Term Projects
- We often find that Coffs businesses require more than a single video.
- Whether it be creating custom campaigns, a video series or a regular stream of tutorial or training videos, we offer discounted pricing options for long-term engagements.
Commercial Videography Is What We Do
Our talented local videographers have the know-how and skills to present your Coffs Harbour business from its best angle. We make professional corporate videography services affordable and work exclusively on the Coffs Coast.
Frequently Asked Videography Questions
Knowing your objectives and audience is critical when planning a corporate video. Consequently, your first ’to-do’ is to write down what you’re hoping to achieve and who it is aimed at. This will be your guide through production and post-production. So, first, write down clear objectives. Secondly, discuss them with your team and make revisions. Lastly, research and hire a skilled video studio to realise your goals.
Video duration depends on what the video is intended to achieve and where it is being viewed. Attention spans are short. So, for social media platforms, aim for between 10 seconds and 3 minutes for marketing videos. Of course, for YouTube, videos are often much longer and intended for a fan base or specific audience. Generally speaking, most videos on the web should be shorter than 5 minutes. Essentially, get your brand in front of the audience within the first 10 seconds.
The cost of video production varies according to the scale and scope of the project. In reality, the client determines how much it makes sense to invest. From a production point of view, the cost variables are enormous. For instance, do you want known actors? Are we shooting in fancy locations? Is it 2 minutes or 2 hours in duration? How big will the crew be?
It’s best to call us to talk through the options. Rest assured, our skilled and experienced videographers will produce high-quality results across the whole range of budgets.
Typically, a video can be filmed and edited within a couple of weeks. The time essentially depends on whether it’s a 2-minute social media video or a 20-minute documentary. Most of our clients are looking for a 1–2-minute video. Usually, we can film in one week and have a draft ready for review the following week. After that, if there isn’t much more editing required, clients can expect the final edit within a few days of the revisions.
It comes down to your business, your objectives, and your audience. We can workshop ideas with you to make your video more compelling. However, bear in mind that if you need a video for an existing audience, they are already interested in your business! So be yourself and have fun with it. If you are making a video to capture a new audience, still be yourself! Moreover, still show the unique selling points of your business, the team that makes your company great, and show off your products and services.
Knowing your objective and audience is important here again. Don’t try to speak to EVERYONE; talk to the people who are your target audience – this will significantly improve your ROI.
Our video production studio includes complete post-production. This includes editing, titling, graphics, and animation. Ultimately, operating as a one-stop solution means better value and a rapid turnaround of projects for our clients.