- All F1RST websites are thoroughly optimised for SEO to deliver best performance in search engines such as Google. We focus on solid Search Engine Optimisation strategies.
- We understand that your targeted keywords might change over time.
- Built-in flexibility allows for the addition of new keywords or a change in your SEO strategy at any stage.
- SEO is most effective as a constant effort over a longer period of time.
- Continuous On & Off-Site Search Engine Optimisation gets you the best measurable results.
- Through valuable insights in regards to your website’s performance, we can fine-tune your SEO strategy over time.
- This service is part of our Website Management Plans.
Get The Ball Rolling
It’s over to you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- As you know your business best we value your input and use it besides competitor analysis as the basis of our keyword research.
- Our goal is to give you a competitive edge in terms of search engine positioning & rankings and to make the most of your presence in Google, Bing & other search engines.
- As the world wide web is very dynamic in its development, SEO demands change over time.
- We constantly educate ourselves in regards to the latest trends & events and ensure that your SEO strategy remains current and up-to-date to provide you with the best possible website performance.
SEO Is What We Do
We make cutting-edge SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) services & ongoing SEO management available to the Coffs Harbour region. With responsive customer service & a decade of experience, we cater for businesses of all sizes along the Coffs Coast.
Frequently Asked SEO Questions
SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation, is a set of strategies used to help websites appear higher in search engine results. It is an effective way to increase visibility and boost traffic to websites. Essentially, SEO involves optimising web page content and structure, using keywords and phrases in website copy, improving link building and developing engaging content.
Yes! Investing in SEO is a powerful way to boost your website traffic without paying for each click. Instead, you can enjoy an influx of ‘free’ web traffic through improved organic search engine rankings. But, to get your website to rank well on search engines, you must invest in the necessary skills, expertise and resources.
Google uses an algorithm with over 200 ranking factors to rank results to be the most relevant and authoritative. Websites that use SEO strategies aim to optimise their search rankings by leveraging these ranking factors.
We do keyword research based on historical Google data for our clients. Plus, keyword suggestions from our clients and competitor research are also helpful. The best keywords are an intersection of the most applicable for your business and the ones creating the most traffic. However, they might not always be the ones anticipated.
There are a few reasons. First, your site is new and hasn’t been indexed yet by Google, or it’s poorly optimised and has little authority. Lastly, if you’ve used nefarious tactics to rank, your site could be blocked by Google.
If you haven’t been regularly updating your website, it could be that your website is considered dormant. Alternatively, a Google algorithm update means your site won’t rank as well as it has. Or, it could be that your competitors have made optimisation changes and they’re pulling more traffic.
Given that over half a million new websites are launched daily, it won’t happen overnight. Plus, it depends on the resources you’ve allocated to optimisation. A reasonable estimate is between 3 and 6 months. But you’ll have to earn your place on the first page!
Most businesses should have several marketing channels running concurrently. However, for small businesses, we suggest you maximise investment in SEO and run targeted PPC.
We aim at 500 words for the home page and 300-500 for each content page. An abundance mentality is good for content as long as it is relevant, unique (no copy and paste or plagiarism), and SEO-optimised.
We can train you or your staff if you have the time to write content. Writing your own SEO content can be great because you know your business best. However, some business owners are too ‘close’ to their own business to be able to write content that appeals to their customers effectively. Therefore, an outsider’s perspective might be convenient for this. Also, some people are just not writers. So if you are, like most business owners, time-poor or writing is not your forte, our copywriter can create beautifully SEO-optimised engaging and well-written content for you.
We go by the mantra ‘unique is best’. So, avoid copying headings, text and meta descriptions, even across your own pages. But, of course, the biggest mistake is copying content from another website. Google doesn’t like plagiarism and will deal with your error harshly.