Custom Logo Design
- Your logo makes a significant statement about your business, and it is usually the first impression your customers will have.
- Our customised brand design service will ensure that you receive a high-quality logo that represents your business and will help you stand out among your competitors.
- Everyone knows how quickly things change. What could be great one day can quickly look out of date.
- We are highly experienced in not only refreshing your old logo but also in creating a brand that can stand the test of time.
The Design Process
- Our customised design process includes a tailored questionnaire designed to work out what type of logo will perform best for your brand.
- We then create a selection of tailor-made initial designs which guide the development of your logo artwork.
- Once the design process is completed, you will be assigned as the exclusive copyright owner of your logo artwork.
- This means you can use it on any media you like, such as brochures, business cards, TV commercials and your website without any restrictions.
Logo Design Is What We Do
We offer exquisite brand design services at reasonable prices to the Coffs Harbour region. Our experienced local designers & graphic artists will ensure that your Coffs Coast business will be easily distinguished & recognised as an outstanding brand.
Frequently Asked Logo Design Questions
We offer a competitively priced, high-end logo design service. Moreover, our service is provided as a transparent package price. As a result, our clients can easily budget with no unwanted surprises and no hidden fees. You can find all our pricing information and inclusions on our Pricing page. When you commission F1RST, we’ll design a logo that works perfectly for your business.
Yes, we do all the work in-house. We don’t outsource the work, and you will work directly with us. Rest assured, we keep the business local to the Coffs Coast.
We offer fast turnaround times. Usually, we need around three weeks. However, if we work together closely and you respond quickly, we can often design a logo sooner.
First, we get to know your business and talk about your business’s mission, vision, and objectives. To assist with this, we’ll send you a questionnaire to work out the specifics of your logo design project. Next, once we’ve received your confirmation via email, we’ll begin the design process. Our creative graphic designers will produce 3 to 5 initial designs. During this time, we will keep you in the loop during the design process. Lastly, based on your feedback and step-by-step logo refinements, we will provide the completed deliverables.
After brainstorming and roughing out some ideas, we’ll aim to propose 3 to 5 variations of the design. These designs are based on the business type, style, and objectives. Next, we’ll focus on your preferred logo and hone the design further. Finally, within reason, we’ll provide revisions until you are 100 per cent happy.
Logo deliverables include a complete branding style guide with all variations and colour specifications of your logo. The guide consists of the primary logo, an alternative, monochrome, and 2-tone versions. Also included are various bitmapped (JPG, PNG) files in multiple sizes (high resolution and optimised for online usage). Plus, resolution-independent vector versions such as AI and PDF. These files can be used for any print and large-scale applications of your logo design, including signage and billboards. Finally, all these logo files will be provided with the appropriate colour mode (RGB for digital versions and CMYK for print).
Yes, the copyright will be entirely yours. However, we reserve the right to display your logo in our portfolio and feature it on our website. You, the client, are in the driver’s seat with all decisions regarding your logo. So, feel free to use the designs for additional work with any other company. Nevertheless, we would love to continue with your brand’s journey should other services be needed alongside your original brand design. Remember, we have a team of outstanding in-house professionals ready to create consistent branding across all marketing channels (online or print).
F1RST is a full-service digital marketing agency. Therefore, we can consistently incorporate your logo and brand identity across any marketing channel. These include online (websites, emails, advertisements, and social media channels) and in the physical world (business cards, signage, print advertising and promotional products).
Your logo design is the most crucial element of your brand image. In that respect, your logo is the cornerstone of your business. In addition, a memorable logo will stand out and work for your business 24/7. Remember, it will be seen on your website, stationery, business cards, packaging, and social media. Lastly, a professional logo designer will produce a logo that perfectly represents your business now and into the future.
You can find additional information on logo design on our blog.