Photos Of Your Premises
- Commercial photography shows your customers what your business location looks like by using interior and exterior photos.
- Depending on your type of business, interior photos can showcase your décor, facilities or working environment.
- Exterior shots help customers to recognise your premises upon arrival.
- Using team photos gives you the opportunity to show a more personal aspect of your company to your customers.
- Our friendly photographer aims to achieve natural looking smiles and relatable images.
Get The Ball Rolling
It’s over to you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Product & Services Photos
- Professional product images and photos of your work in action are great assets to your marketing efforts, including digital and print media.
Flexibility For All Types Of Photos
- Our flexible approach means that you receive photos that truly reflect your image.
- We showcase your products & services in a way that is unique to your business.
Commercial Photography Is What We Do
Our talented local photographers will ensure that your Coffs Coast business will be presented from its best angle. We deliver professional commercial photography services at affordable prices exclusively to Coffs Harbour locals.
Frequently Asked Photography Questions
A formal brief isn’t essential. However, creating a brief is an excellent way to help you decide what you want to achieve. For example, the brief could include locations, details of shots required, number of images and if models are needed. We can then work out the production requirements and provide a more accurate quote. Alternatively, we are happy to sit down and work out a brief with you.
We have a couple of studio locations in the Coffs area. For larger projects, we can hire bigger venues if required.
Absolutely! Our professional photographers work throughout Australia.
Yes. Using your business as a backdrop for portraits is often a good idea. Alternatively, we can arrange a shoot in our studio.
We handle all types of professional photography, including product shots, staff portraits, business premises, brand work, work in action, processes, promotional photography, brochure and marketing shots.
Yes. Our graphic design team can put the complete package together for you.
That depends on the job. A simple shoot can be ready in a few days, but larger projects need more post-production work. We’ll be able to give you a time estimate after the shoot.
Oh yes! We provide aerial photography via the latest high-resolution drone technology and are fully licensed operators.